To support, promote, and enhance the Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in their mission of fostering avibrant economic environment for members, individuals, and the greater Fort Worth area.
Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
The FWHCC Ambassadors are a highly visible, prestigious group of volunteers who serve as the Chamber’s primary liaison to new Chamber members and the community. They are considered the goodwill arm of the Chamber and play an essential role in member recruitment, communication, and retention. Each Ambassador is charged with conveying member needs, questions, and concerns to the Chamber staff.
Ambassadors are responsible for participating in a variety of programs, projects and activities, including:
- Promote the value of Chamber membership within the community
- Participate in active recruitment of new members and retention of existing members
- Attend Chamber functions including Ribbon Cuttings, Coffee with the Chamber, Chamber annual events, speaker series, and community events
Volunteer at Chamber functions as a host and greeting guests
- Assist in the promotion of Chamber activities and events in the community
- Contact membership to inform of and invite to upcoming Chamber events
- Serve as a source of information on Chamber programs, services and event
Serving as an Ambassador provides you with a greater level of visibility. As an Ambassador of the Chamber, you will receive recognition throughout the year in a variety of different ways.
- Listing on the Ambassador page of the Chamber’s website (your name and the name of your company)
- Introduction in the Chamber’s newsletter Empresario (Ambassador Spotlight)
- Name badges for introduction, and recognition at the Chamber events at which you volunteer, if lost you will be responsible to pay out of pocket.
- Opportunity to be named Ambassador of the Year (determined by point system). This award is given at our annual Gala where you can then give an acceptance speech. Your company’s name will also be mentioned.