The Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is excited to present Third Annual FWHCC Business Pitch Competition, an event for local entrepreneurs and small businesses. This event allows startups and aspiring business owners the opportunity to pitch their business concept to a panel of judges. The top winners of the FWHCC Business Pitch competition will receive cash prizes to assist with startup expenses and growth capital!
Eligibility / Requirements:
- Startup or Aspiring Entrepreneur: Startups must be in operation for less than two years.
- Tarrant County-based: Existing businesses must be located in Tarrant County. Aspiring entrepreneurs must be residents of Tarrant County.
- Business Registration Required: Business registration certification from Tarrant County or the State of Texas must be submitted.
- Business Plan Required: The FWHCC has templates and will host educational sessions to assist with business plans.
- Must attend “What Are Lenders Looking For?” Workshop hosted by Bank of America.