Hispanic-owned businesses compose a significant percentage of U.S. businesses. More than 4.37 million Hispanic-owned businesses combined contribute over $700 billion to the American economy every year. The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is home to some of the best cities in the U.S. for Hispanic entrepreneurs, according to WalletHub.
We Are The Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- 45 year history in Fort Worth
- Nearly 400 members in a cross sector of industries
- Other stats/data
We Are Fort Worth
- # of Hispanic-owned businesses in Fort Worth
- # of Hispanic (population)
- 68% of FWISD students are Hispanic
Join the Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce today – and open the door to opportunities, networking and more.
FWHCC Members: Share your business story and successes on social media using #FWHCC #WeAreFW and we may feature it on the FWHCC social media channels and newsletter.