On Wednesday, the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce hosted the City of Fort Worth and covered the topic of essential vs. non-essential businesses. At this time, the following are considered essential:
- Landscaping and lawn mowing services are allowed and considered essential business.
- Construction work with the exclusion of renovation is allowed and considered essential business.
- Car dealerships can keep online sales and car delivery; however, lot sales and test driving are not allowed.
- Essential retail stores include grocery stores, convenience stores, and restaurants (no dine-in availability)
- Real Estate – title transactions in person are allowed. However, the City of Fort Worth encourages limiting the number of individuals in the same room.
For a list of essential and non-essential businesses (updated regularly), visit: http://fortworthtexas.gov/COVID-19-business/
- Hotline (817)392-8478
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org